Forums

TopicDon't Let Anyone Tell You Not to Pray - Prayer Changes Things, Even You

• Mon 27th May 2019 - 12:08pm

Many people, who call themselves Christians, go to church regularly every Numerologist  Sunday and sometimes during the week, and that's great. But have they taken their relationship with God to the next level. There are far too many people who attend church regularly and call it good, but show no real inward change outside of church. What is a person, who doesn't know God, supposed to think when they see a group of people living like that.

As a Christian, you must realize that you were engrafted in Christ and became a new creation altogether. Your old moral and spiritual condition has ceased to live. You have been given a fresh and new moral and spiritual life. When you invest time studying the Bible for yourself with the intent to change and learn how to function on earth as a new creature in the Kingdom of God, your life will become 3 things:An Attractive Life to Others. When people see your uncompromising commitment to keep God's Word in your heart and to live a lifelong devotion to His service, it will definitely attract their attention because they'll see a difference in you. That difference is what will make them want to be around you.

An Interactive Experience with God. When God's character is displayed through your life, you become a reflection of praise to Him. By allowing the Holy Spirit to communicate God through you to those whose lives you touch, the Word of God in you becomes the revelation of God in Christ revealed to them. As a result, your life becomes a confession of Christ to the world. In this way, they experience God through your life.

https://wildforexguide.com/numerologist-review/

• Fri 28th Jun 2019 - 10:29am

I agree with your words that prayer can change things for you. So, you have to pray for the hearts and for the betterment of your life.towing company

• Thu 11th Jul 2019 - 7:37am

I have seen almost every up and down of the gaming world and I have also seen its evolutions. I was the lucky one who got  best essays reviews  and who also played very first game and now I have also played very exciting games too.

Please register or login to post forum replies